Hey dolls! Sharing my daily night routine. These are the products I use everyday and have been loving so far. My skin is very sensitive so I am always on the search for products that are gentle on the skin but effective in cleansing and moisturizing.
So on that note lets get to it! The products are the OLAY Micropolishing Cleaning Infusion, Fresh Soy face cleaner, Fresh Rose face mask, Clinique Revitalizing moisturizer, it Confidence in cream and the Fresh Sugar lip polish. Now before I even begin to wash my face I put on one of those cute and fluffy headbands that help keep all the hair back. Then, I wash my face with either the Olay cleanser or the Fresh cleanser. I have been enjoying using both of these products and use them interchangeably. I then move on to the Fresh mask and leave that on my face for 10-15 minutes. After, I wash my face, I pat it dry and use either the Clinique moisturizer or the it Confidence in a cream. These two moisturizers leave my skin feeling amazing so I rotate their use as well. Lastly, I give my lips some love and attention as well so I use the Fresh Sugar Lip Polish followed by some good old school Carmax in original. I have been following this skin routine for a bit over 2 months and have noticed my skin feeling softer, more hydrated and not as tired looking. I can totally see a difference as far as having a natural glow and healthy look. So I will continue with this routine until I come across another product that is just as good as what I am currently using. As I have said, I am always on the search for good facial skin products. So I am never content for too long of a time and honestly I think it’s important to try different products as time and seasons pass because your skin changes and the need for hydration and moisture also changes.
The 411 on the products!!
Olay Micropolishing Cleaning Infusion:
- When I say this product is amazing I mean it!! This product has crushed ginger and citrus extract the help with hydrating and moisturizing the skin. It has a refreshing scent and conditions the skin as it washes all the impurities on your face. It is soft enough to use on a daily basis yet, strong and effective enough to give you a glowing and radiant healthy looking skin. This retails at about $10.
Fresh Soy face cleaner:
- This product is good for all skin types. Its a gel consistency and rich in amino acids and soy protein which help with your skins elasticity. It tones, soothes and softens your skin, leaving a radiant and healthy end result. It’s literally so fresh you can smell the cucumber and feel the hydration entering your skin. I absolutely love this product. This retails at about $15.
Fresh Rose Face Mask:
- This face mask guys is life! It is infused with actual rose petals which help with hydrating and toning the skin. Upon putting it on your face it gives a cooling and lightweight feel. Its so easy to apply, you just spread it all over your face and give it 10-15 minutes to work its magic! The end result of this product is a healthy glow with lots of hydration. The size I have is the mini size and it retails for about $25.
Clinique Turnaround overnight/Revitalizing Moisturizer:
- If you have very dry to combination skin this product is the one for you! This cream is said to work overnight delivering a energy infused skin the next morning. Its a total nighttime renewal as it nourishes and moisturizes your skin while you sleep. Its great for dullness and uneven textured skin. I still use this because with the cold days that are still amidst I need to make sure my skin is being taken care of. I have noticed a more firm and not so dry feel which is great! This product retails for about $40 for a 1.7 fl.oz. size.
It Confidence in a cream:
- Anti-aging!!! have I said enough?! No, seriously as time passes well ladies so does the youthfulness of the skin. SO anti-aging is your best friend after your 20’s. Made with collagen, hyaluronic acid and antioxidants to name a few are all effective in aiding the look of a healthy and youthful skin. This is great for all skin types, it rejuvenates, quick absorbing, non-irritating and reduces the look of large pores and fine lines. Its just AMAZING!! A full size retails at $48 or travel size for $16 if you want to try it out before investing.
Fresh Sugar Lip Polish:
- This is a gentle brown sugar exfoliant the helps scrub away dead flaky skin from your lips. It conditions and hydrates and smoothes the texture of your lips while exfoliating. This product I use 2-3 times a week and have noticed much softer and smoother lips. I also use Carmax for added moisture after exfoliation. This retails at about $24.
Comments and follows are welcome!